1-805-284-1739

Social Media Management
bottom-border

The cool kids aren’t taking smoke breaks anymore, they’re taking social networking breaks! As of January 2014, 74% of online adults are using social networking sites. (We don’t know what the other 26% are doing, but we imagine they’ll join the rest of us eventually.) We want to help you attract these potential customers by showcasing all of the unique aspects of your business from all of your best angles.

This is how we do it…

1. Analysis & Strategy

  • Analyze your current social media presence
  • Discuss goals you want to achieve using social media
  • Learn specifics of your business
  • Outline a year-long course of action

2. Social Media Setup

  • Set up Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Instagram accounts (+ LinkedIn for specific cases)
  • Create consistent branding between channels
  • Design cover art unique to your business
  • Install reporting metrics for analysis

3. Content Creation & Curation

Depending on the package you sign up for, we’ll set up a schedule of any of the following updates:

  • Blog posts for your website, reposted on all social media channels
  • Curated content relevant to your business
  • Local, interesting Instagram photos
  • Content calendar/activity shedule

4. Analyze & Respond

  • Figure out what is working & keep doing that!
  • Find out what isn’t working & restructure
  • Monthly visual reports to help you understand analytics

Every new client receives a dedicated iPod Touch so that we can stay logged into your social media accounts 24/7!

Add-On Options

  • Professional photography for products, staff, offices & events
  • Newsletter campaigns
  • Custom Facebook apps
  • Facebook advertising
  • Contests & coupons